[Inpycon] Volunteering for PyCon India 2018

Mohit Yadav my23yadav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 03:13:25 EST 2017

Hey,

I am Mohit Yadav, a 4th year B.Tech. student of Delhi Technological
University. This year I attended PyCon 2017 which was held in Shaheed
Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi and I had the experience of my
life. Since then I have been looking for opportunities to start
volunteering for such events.

Today I read in your blog that PyCon 2018 is announced. I would really like
to volunteer for such an esteemed event as it would improve my organising
skills and of course, it would support my love for python as well.

I have also organised few Hackathons in my college and I think I am good in
managing people and handling the Operations.

So, Kindly give me a chance to volunteer for PyCon 2018.

Thank You.

Mohit Yadav