[Inpycon] Beamer Presentation Draft

Purusharth Saxena saxena.puru005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:30:43 EST 2017

> You should have full access to sposnorship doc now.

Yes I was able to access all the images, thank you.

One more point can you try to keep page number equal to sponsorship doc.

The resolution of the presentation is 16x9, it's kinda difficult to
maintain the same number of pages as the sponsorship doc, I tried reducing
page count by removing all the excess pages. [0]

Additionally, I updated the previous draft by adding photos and tables, you
can take a look at it here [1]
The demographics image looks a bit pixeled out, any suggestions on that?
Maybe a ggplot graph would look nice there?
Also, I reduced the offset of the background image further, so the text
should be more clearly visible now.

Let me know of the changes, if any.

[0] http://bit.ly/2iXSyFo
[1] http://bit.ly/2ARVbRf