[Inpycon] Beamer Presentation Draft

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Tue Dec 12 14:26:14 EST 2017

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Purusharth Saxena <
saxena.puru005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The text is not clearly visible on the current background. Can we do
>> something about it?
>

> I randomly choose one of the logos for pycon. Once the logo is finalized,
> the text colour can be changed accordingly
>
> Also, a table comparing the benefits and costs of all packages is missing.
>>

> Making Tables in Latex is a bit time consuming, I uploaded the one without
> the table to get feedback on weather or not I'm going in the same direction.
> Working on tables now. :)

I understand.
Been there, done that :)

> Less text ensures that the person reading it goes through the whole
>> presentation.
>> Too much, and the reader skips to the end.
>> Keeping it in mind helps design better presentations.
>

> I copy pasted from the sponsorship draft doc. Are there some slide that
> look clustered with texts? Can you please give me the slide number? I'll
> shift the text up or down from those slides

- every paragraph with more than 3 lines of text.
- slides with no bold header -> emphasize words in those lines

One custom 6’X2’ table at a prominent location.

becomes:

One *custom 6’X2’ table* at a prominent location.

or something like it, to catch the attention of the reader.

--
Anuvrat Parashar <http://anuvrat.in>
http://anuvrat.in