[Inpycon] Volunteer to design the Sponsorship Brochure

Akshay Gaikwad akgaikwad03 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 03:42:09 EST 2017

Hello,

On 11-Dec-2017 13:37, "Sayan Chowdhury" <sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

We have drafted the Sponsorship Brochure. Now we are looking for
someone who can help to format the draft into a proper Sponsorship
Brochure.

If you are experienced with making presentations and format the
documents into a presentable format, then reply back to this email.
You can find few of the examples here:

[1] https://in.pycon.org/2015/sponsorship_prospectus.pdf
[2] https://in.pycon.org/2017/data/sponsorship_prospectus.pdf

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!

Yes, I have worked on many presentation and formating things. I think I can
work on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Akshay Gaikwad