[Inpycon] Licensing website assets

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Fri Dec 1 23:08:25 EST 2017

I've added a license branch to both the 2017 and 2018 repositories that
adds a CC license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Sharealike, Attribution, No commercial redistribution.

We can't really copyright it and strictly enforce it since the actual
creators will have to assign copyright to us and there are too many
right now. Their right to assign copyright to us is controlled often by
the companies they work with. They'd have to get a formal release form
and stuff which is not really practical. I think it's best to keep our
fancy lawyer hats off and not be too strict about it.

If people want to reuse the assets, the license file will give them the
information they need.

If everything is okay, please merge the branches into the main repo and
let's be done with this.

--
Cordially,
Noufal