[Inpycon] [X-Post] PythonExpress challenges

Manirul Halder manirulhalder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 10:41:19 EDT 2017

Looking for a Python programer with Django/ Robot Framework and Testing
Knowledge . Bangalore Local Candidate Preffered .. 2 - 4 yrs exp . CV:
realmani786 at gmail.com.Framework Design
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/75483/75483-6299606306881921026>

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 2:07 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> As we discussed couple of months ago[0], PythonExpress project requires
> funding to take care of certain things.
>
> a) Keeping the tutor motivated and encouraged to conduct multiple
> workshops seems to be tough. Even though we take care of travel and
> accommodation with or without the help of colleges, we find short of tutors
> some times. IMO, we should provide a small token amount to tutors to show
> appreciation.
>
> b) we should think of an option to provide college students certificates
> as a workshop without certificates is not welcomed as much by all colleges
> and students.
> I think that this can be resolved in 2 ways.
> 1. Request college to pay us if they need certificates - hard copy.
> 2. Generate soft copies of certificate (PDF) and share it with students
> once college uploads the student details.
>
> Also,
> c) Conducting Intermediate level workshop for the students who has taken
> the the beginners level since we are not able to find tutors.
>
> Kindly let us know your thoughts on the same.
>

> [0] : http://lists.pssi.org.in/pipermail/pythonexpress/2017-Apri
> l/000182.html
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay

All The Best.!!!
Manirul Halder
8902266313
"WORK HARD IN SILENCE, LET SUCCESS MAKE THE NOISE!!!"