[Inpycon] Suggestions for the Keynote Speaker

Abhaya Agarwal abhaya.agarwal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:36:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

How about Liza Daly (https://lizadaly.com/)? She works in digital
publishing and interactive fiction. She was the CTO of Safari Books at
o'reilly till last year and ran her own digital publishing company called
Threepress Consulting before that. Threepress consulting was acquired by
O'Reilly.

By virtue of working in the digital publishing domain, I was exposed to her
work long back and have followed it ever since. Her Python connection is
that she primarily uses Python to build her tools and run her experiments.
You can check her Github here: https://github.com/lizadaly.

I think she will make for an interesting keynote speaker.

Regards,
Abhaya

blog: http://abhaga.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/abhaga