[Inpycon] Regular Ticket available for transfer

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 04:25:57 EDT 2016

On 09/16/2016 11:46 AM, Rejy M Cyriac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a regular ticket for PyCon 2016, but I will not be able to travel
> for the conference.
>
> I can transfer the ticket for free to anyone who wants to attend the
> conference, but cannot afford the cost of the ticket.
>
> I have recorded availability of ticket to transfer at
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd82nRDFPJkjsGhpDVvptmVyxTMn8XqQion47l2x16klasTvw/viewform
>
> Thanks.

After posting my intention to transfer the ticket, I have got a few

But I have been getting mail every few minutes from the same person,
requesting for the ticket. I do not think that spamming a person is the
right way to get a favour. Please do not do that.

I had mentioned that I am willing to transfer the ticket for free to
anyone who wants to attend the conference, but *cannot afford* the cost
of the ticket. Do the organizers of PyCon 2016 know of anyone who would
be worthy to get such a ticket ?

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)