[Inpycon] PyCon Ticket Cancellation

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:01:35 EDT 2016

We are extending the date by one more day siting that the mail might not
have gone out to every one.
The mail should now have gone out to every attendee from the tickets list.

The volunteer led effort for managing ticket cancellations/transfers is
here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd82nRDFPJkjsGhpDVvptmVyxTMn8XqQion47l2x16klasTvw/viewform

Regards

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:09 AM, vishnu tiwari <vishnut1986 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> yeh i wanna receive an early/regular bird ticket.
> Please lemme know if somebody selling it.
>
> Regards
> VishnuT
> 9810177589
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Ankur Gupta <versesane at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also if you can point to the spreadsheet listing emails of those looking
>> to buy tickets that be super helpful.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ankur
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <
>> noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I doubt it. It might be a good idea to send out a mass email to all
>>> ticket holders (if that's been done for other things) and inform them of
>>> this.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cordially,
>>> Noufal