[Inpycon] Associate Sponsor for PyCon India 2016: Pipal Academy

Amit Kumar dtu.amit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:53:18 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

We are delighted to announce our Associate sponsor, Pipal Academy.

Pipal Academy [1] is a collective of experienced technologists, who care
deeply about the art of software development. We offer in-depth courses on
niche technical topics. We regularly conduct public workshops in Bangalore
and also offer on site corporate trainings. Our courses are targeted at
professional software developers and we make sure they are hands-on and
interactive.

Their support makes PyCon India more affordable and helps PyCon India reach
a larger audience.

Thanks to Pipal Academy for coming onboard and supporting PyCon India.

[1] https://pipal.in/?ref=pyconindia2016

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
Team PyCon India 2016