[Inpycon] 'Call for Volunteers' for Open Spaces and Dev Sprints

Ankur Gupta ankur0493 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:36:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We have already opened the CFP for Dev Sprints and Open Spaces in PyCon
India.

Just like the PyCon India team curated some very good talks and workshops
for the conference, we need quality proposals for Open Spaces and Dev
Sprints too. We need help from all the volunteers to go to different open
source projects' channels and post about PyCon India Dev Sprints and Open
Spaces with links inviting proposals.

The link for Dev Sprints' CFP is [1] and for Open Spaces' CFP is [2]. A few
things to keep in mind before posting too any channel/group:
- Introduce yourself and the purpose of the post clearly in every post
- Make sure that you do not double post in any group. Before posting, check
once that no one else has posted for the same yet
- Do not spam any group with multiple posts
- Make sure you are subscribed to notifications for any group you post to.
People may reply with queries on your post; be ready to reply to them

Let's work together to make this the best PyCon India yet!

Links:
[1] - https://in.pycon.org/cfp/dev-sprint-2016/proposals/
[2] - https://in.pycon.org/cfp/open-space-2016/proposals/

Cheers,