[Inpycon] Regarding inquiry for financial aid for attending this Pycon India

Jaysinh Shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 05:48:33 EDT 2016

Respected Members,

     I am happy to announce that I will attend this Pycon India second
time. I am also volunteering at Dev Sprint section. Recently, My friend
who is student declined to attend Pycon India because of unstable
financial condition. I found conferences like Pycon, EuroPycon etc has
financial aid programs. I observed web site but unable to find any
section and finally I decided to drop a mail here. Is there any
financial aid program available for attending Pycon India this time?
Many Thanks!