[Inpycon] Case #40395336: Friendly reminder [ref:_00DA0K0A8._500G013zpHy:ref]

Twitter Support support at twitter.com
Sun Oct 2 16:25:52 EDT 2016

Hello!

Your request is still pending because we are waiting for a response from you.

If you still need assistance with the issue you reported, please respond to this email within four days to let us know. Please include any additional information we may have requested.

If your issue is resolved and you no longer require our support, please disregard this email.

Please note that if we do not receive a response from you within four days, we will assume you no longer need assistance and your request will be closed.

Thank you,

Twitter

ref:_00DA0K0A8._500G013zpHy:ref

Help
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103