[Inpycon] Concern regarding PyCon India 2016 sponsors

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:55:31 EST 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Saurabh Kumar <thes.kumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good points, I think everyone would have/would benefit if there is an upto
> date central handbook with these things mentioned for everyone to follow.
>
> Every year organising members change and they are not going to read
> through all the past emails per say.
>
> You missed the point here.
Sponsorship prospectus are created every year by organising team and we
hope they know what they are adding in sponsorship prospectus and expect
them to plan for it.

Anyway , can organising team add it in handbook as priority.[0]

[0]:
https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia-handbook/tree/master/guidelines