[Inpycon] PyCon Pune

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Fri Nov 4 01:12:43 EDT 2016

This is getting out of hand. The whole "discussion" is degenerating into
emotional outbursts and character assassinations which are not going to
help anyone.

I have issues with the naming and I have issues which what I think is
the closed nature of the way the conference is being organised but a
conference for our favourite language is a conference that benefits the
community (especially people who are not privy to all the high
temperature emails that were just exchanged)[1].

I'm personally going to pitch in with the conference in any small way I
can and if possible attend it in February. My time (and hence
participation) will be limited but I'm generally in support of this.

As for accusations of it being immoral and stuff, I think that's over
the top. It's just a conference. :)

Footnotes:

[1] I had similar feelings about the pythonexpress thread a while ago.
As long as people benefit from it being held, I'm totally fine with it
regardless of my own feelings and positions.