[Inpycon] Help with Venue for PyCon India

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:16:49 EDT 2016

I can help hunt the venue but need following inputs

-- What is the budget that we are planning to spend for the venue  and
capacity are we looking for the venue (single hall or multiple hall and
capacity for each of the required hall)

-- Other than AV, what other facility we are looking at the venue.
-- Food: Are we arranging lunch/snacks for all attendees or just for
speakers
-- In case food for all attendees, what is the minimum guarantee we are
comfortable with.

I know this has been discussed earlier in different mails but having all
info in one mail will help me forward the mails and get quotations.
Lastly, are we comfortable engaging any organizing company to manage the
venue, while we focus on the conference ?

regards
Vivek