[Inpycon] Feedback Regarding Beginner Track Talks

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:34:42 EDT 2016

> People on the list disagreed with me when I brought this up last
> time. Maybe this time, the argument will find a more receptive ear. :)

I actually see a consensus here till now.
folks have responded against removing beginner talks but for having more
quality.

@noufal what you suggest in detail is exactly what others are suggesting
too.

Increase quality by having more quality checks and higher selection
standards like

- Only let people with experience an advance level of understanding give
talks/workshops even for beginner level

- Make sure first time speakers have to give a talk locally and provide a
video of the talk
 We choose based on the quality of the talk.

- Avoid intro to X kind of talks.

Honestly you folks are right CFP is one of the biggest things we need to
focus on for quality.
The PyCon India team would need your feedback and support to make this
successful.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Regards
Akkshay on behalf of Team PyCon India