[Inpycon] Feedback Regarding Beginner Track Talks

Wed Mar 23 09:37:31 EDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:24 PM, rajat arora <rajatarora216 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We had some suggestions in our feedback last year to do away with the
> beginner track talks and workshops as they seem to lower the quality bar for
> the conference.

I would think that this line of reasoning has a flaw. The quality of a
conference in terms of content is shaped by the rigor, discipline and
consistency applied by the editors (and the selection committee). Talk
proposals with robust content that introduce the (well defined) target
audience to a concept is as acceptable as well designed content
intended for niche/advanced users.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>