[Inpycon] [FEEDBACK] Call for Proposals || PyCon India 2016

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Mar 23 04:49:39 EDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 23 2016, Peeyush Aggarwal wrote:

> The 20 minutes talk was tried out at PyDelhiConf in March 2016. The
> speakers & attendees felt that 20 minutes was too less to deliver some
> fruitful content. But it id also a fact that 40 minute talk becomes very
> monotonous.
>
> My suggestion would be to have a 30 min talk ( inclusive of setup and Q&A).

[...]

I was going to suggest this myself. 30 minutes (25 talk + 5 minutes for
questions) sounds reasonable.

Also, when scheduling the talks, please put a 5 minute gap between the
ending of a talk and the beginning of the next. People need time to move
from one hall to another and settle down.

--
Cordially,
Noufal