[Inpycon] Site URL problem

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Jun 27 03:59:58 EDT 2016

Another URL that doesn't seem consistent with the layout
https://in.pycon.org/cfp/

This lists the latest PyCon (2016) but also several of the 2015 ones
which is confusing. Poster sessions, dev scripts can, I suppose, work
with a CFP but it's not immediately clear that that's what they're for.
Also, the statuses are different which makes it more confusing (2015 is
schedule published but the rest are "proposal submission closed"). Also,
the theme on this page is something different from 2015 and 2016 which
is further confusing.

I really think that the namespacing by year (as was done previously) is
the most efficient way of organising this. There's no real value in
seeing a page with all the CFPs that were ever raised.  This is not the
time to do any of this since the conference is fast approaching but I've
tried to put it all down in
https://github.com/pythonindia/junction/issues/453 so that it doesn't
fall between the cracks.