[Inpycon] T-Shirt Designs for PyCon India 2016

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:42:28 EDT 2016

It seems most people like the traditional vertical and there is not any one
proposing any new design.
So I guess we should go with horizontal design.

Just to let you folks know about the Vertical design not being readable,
that's the whole point.
It's not discernible at first glance, inviting more curious people to
engage and ask about it.

However the populace has spoken and we shall go with the horizontal design.

Thanks for all the input folks.