[Inpycon] Web API for junction

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:42:36 EDT 2016

Hi Jaidev,

​Yes, there is an api that was used to display data on android and ios apps
last year.

It's not quite well documented and ​most likely you won't be able to get
all the information that you need. Best place to look what's available is
the source code as of now and would be great if while doing it, someone
prepares a doc out of it.

@krace thoughts?

Cheers,

​--​