[Inpycon] PyCon Sprints [Was Re: PyConIndia 2016 date finalisation]

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:17:47 EST 2016

On 09/12/15, qua non wrote:
> ok, guys considering the only problem raised with the dates of 23-25 Sept
> till now has only been the weather.
>
>  I think we can safely assume these dates to be final and reserve the venue.
> The event is indoors and like rain in Bangalore a little bit of warm
> weather won't really effect the event.
> The venue is air conditioned.
>
> We have already been using these dates as the ones when in talks with venue
> officials.
> Just clarifying that these are the final dates dates.
Are we again going to have the sprints on the first day (along with
workshops)? I missed any discussion on that (sorry if it was already
discussed). As we discussed last year during sprints, it will be really
nice to have the sprints after the main event not before. There will be
many more interested participants.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer