[Inpycon] Requesting a table for PSF

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Thu Aug 18 14:50:57 EDT 2016

Hey

Physical space be it tables or a booth is meant for sponsors. People who
have paid, not to mention quite handsomely for the same. At least, this is
the message all our communication / sponsorship brochures project.

While there might be no harm in taking the "chalta hai" (everything goes)
approach and setting up our PSF, PyDelhi, and BangPypers tables at the
conference (I would love have one for PyDelhi) why give the sponsors an
opportunity to crib about something? First such remark may come from
Associate Sponsors who are not getting even a table.

If we would like to do it, shall we  ensure that it gets included in the
sponsorship brochures from the beginning itself and the sponsors know it
upfront that the local / global Python Communities will be competing with
them for the time and attention of people loitering between talks?

Regards
--
Anuvrat Parashar <http://anuvrat.in>
http://anuvrat.in