[Inpycon] User group presence at PyCon India

Kracekumar Ramaraju me at kracekumar.com
Sun Sep 20 09:27:04 CEST 2015

Hi

 Few people may be aware it's been 10 years since BangPypers [0] started.
We're planning to distribute stickers [1], can we distribute these stickers
during PyCon India Tshirt distribution ?

As of now user groups are very active like PyDelhi [2], PythonPune [3],
ChennaiPy [4], KochiPy [5], BangPypers [6].
There is a quite good chance people may not be aware of user groups. How
about having standee with all local user group and url/qr code pointing to
site or meetup page ? Can PyCon India help in printing ? Also we can
distribute stickers of all user group. It will be awesome to have
volunteers to coordinate this task.

Also Satyaakam suggested to have open space to discuss about user group. If
we are up for it, we can list in [7] and agree upon timing.

Thoughts ?

[0]. https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2015-August/011028.html
[1]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2015-September/011112.html
[2]: https://pydelhi.org/