[Inpycon] Registrations coming to an end.

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:23:02 CEST 2015

Hey Folks,

Just a reminder that the registration for PyCon India 2015 will close
on 20th of September. With only very few tickets to go, I'd be
surprised if we don't close it sooner, but the official date is 20th.

Register here: https://in.explara.com/e/pycon-india-2015/checkout

NOTE: We won't be accepting ticket cancellations and ticket transfer after 20th.

This is because there is quite a bit of work involved with logistics
once we freeze the registrations.

Cheers! Let everyone know and hope to see you soon in about two weeks.

--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com