[Inpycon] Thank you for delivering a great pycon!

Anand B Pillai anandpillai at letterboxes.org
Tue Oct 6 06:59:14 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 06 October 2015 08:54 AM, Haris Ibrahim K. V. wrote:

> I must say, out of all my years in volunteering and team work,
> this year's experience was the best! Simply loved being with the
> registration team.
>
> Numan, Rakesh, Sivakumar, Meghana, Dhriti, Himanshu, Rajat, Kiran,
> Anand, Soumyo, Apoorva, Vanitha and Mahanthesh - Thank you so, so
> much. You're the best.

Note that "Anand" is a collective noun in PyCon India :) Lot of people
make mistakes thinking it is a uuid.

> I have no clue how it happened, but everyone just knew what the
> other one was feeling. In terms of needing to take a break, food,
> attending sessions and all the little jokes and chit chats we had
> in between.

+1. This is the best part I like about the community here. It is a
very friendly and mutually supportive community. And after working
together for so many years, I wouldn't be surprised if a kind of
empathy based telepathy exits between people.

> I could go on and on about this, but for the sake of everyone's
> sanity, will stop spamming the mailing list and write it up
> somewhere personal. :)
>
> Cheers folks. I had a fantastic time volunteering and the feeling
> can only be made better if I come to know that everyone had a great
> time attending.

Looking forward to next year. Cheers!

> Warmly,

- --