[Inpycon] Keynote speaker for PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:08:47 CEST 2015

Request all to provide your opinion so we can reach out to speaker to
earliest possible.
*Deadline: May 10th 2015*

Below is the list of Speaker suggested on this thread.
    First keynote speaker:
        *Indian:*
            Senthil Kumaran (last year we were late to reach out to him)
            Pramode CE (http://pramode.net/)
*        Foreign speaker:*
            Armin Ronacher (https://twitter.com/mitsuhiko)
            Alex Gaynor (https://twitter.com/alex_gaynor)
            Holger Krekel (https://twitter.com/hpk42)
           Daniel Lindsley (https://github.com/toastdriven)
           Ondrej Certik:  (https://github.com/certik)

    Second Keynote speaker
         Hilary Mason(https://github.com/hmason)
        Jessica McKellar ( we invited her last year but she had visa issue
to travel).
        Lynn Root - (https://github.com/econchick)
        Audrey Roy Greenfeld (https://github.com/audreyr)

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Anand B Pillai <anandpillai at letterboxes.org