[Inpycon] Child Care facility @ PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:15:08 CET 2015

We need to find organisation who can take care of kids at venue with their
expertise.
Once we find the organization we can work with them and decide on how to
take it forward.
Please do share details if you know any organisation.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18 2015, Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:
>
> > Lesson learnt: you can't have some random stranger take care of your
> kids.
> > A parent or guardian must do this. Requirements change by the child's age
> > and I only have experience handling a child <1 year, so in that case:
>
> [...]
>
> Did you guys provide a space like this at any of the HG events recently?
> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in