[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Fri Jul 24 07:25:39 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jul 24 2015, Anand Chitipothu wrote:

[...]

> I'm not suggesting to create a new organization. I'm only suggesting
> to get away from organizational overheads. I think I've already made
> my point very clear.

[...]

Your point is clear enough. I think you should go ahead with running
Python express and use the relevant lists to involve instructors,
students and volunteers as necessary.

I don't think anyone wants to actually prevent python month from
happening. It's mostly, as far as I understand, a matter of superfluous
things like who gets the credit and under what organisation it's being
done all of which are completely irrelevant to people who might benefit
from the project itself (newcomers to python mostly).

Given this, the sanest way forward is to just do what you think is
right. All projects need a "first among equals" and your interest makes
you the obvious candidate. If PSSI needs to get involved for anything,
we'll cross that bridge then.

--
Cordially,
Noufal