[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Shreyas Joshi shreyasvj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:10:15 CEST 2015

One thought here - will collaborations not help? The reason I say this is
that I'm also a volunteer with IEEE Bangalore Section which conducts
technical activities in colleges through their respective student branches
in colleges. Last year, I had helped a couple of colleges in conducting
python workshops by connecting them with volunteers from here. And there
has been a constant demand for the same workshop this year too. The way it
works there, is that the student branch hosting the workshop is responsible
for providing travel and accomodation to speakers. The student branches are
funded by IEEE Bangalore section for conducting activities. Maybe this can
be explored.

Thanks
Shreyas