[Inpycon] Draft: PyCon India Reviewers Guidelines

Abhaya Agarwal abhaya.agarwal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:51:45 CET 2015

Hi,

 We have been working on PyCon India Reviewers Guidelines. Here is the
> early draft of guidelines outlining the role of reviewers, evaluating
> proposals etc ...
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1shJEldTgVIytP6lGI3J4BQtT7pS-cbP-fmwRfwE4GBY/
>
> The document contains very high level points. Please feel free to provide
> feedback.

I feel broad criteria on which proposals should be evaluated should be
consolidated in one place. Bits and pieces are already there. For example,
it is mentioned that the speaker experience should not be a criteria.
Similarly we can mention that originality of content (not a repetition of
content easily available online), level of personal experience with the
subject etc should be considered. A list like this in one place would make
the process more consistent.

Regards,
Abhaya