[Inpycon] Junction - System for managing CFP

Kracekumar Ramaraju me at kracekumar.com
Tue Jan 20 19:11:54 CET 2015

Hi All

We have been working on a system for collecting Call For Proposals,
junction. The idea behind junction to have single app to manage proposals,
reviews, schedules, notifications, feedback etc ... We started working
month back and have initial version. Like any other software it is far away
from perfect and requires lot of work.

We are looking for volunteers to contribute in UI, features, refactors,
test, suggestions etc ... If you are interested to contribute, * please *
don't reply like "count me in, I am happy to contribute ", rather head to
https://github.com/pythonindia/junction.

We also have online chat system in gitter,
https://gitter.im/pythonindia/junction.  This is a classic django app
without any Single Page Application framework.

Also, there were contributions from BangPypers dev sprint,
http://bangalore.python.org.in/blog/2014/12/20/december-dev-sprint-report/.

--
Regards
Kracekumar Ramaraju