[Inpycon] Moving in.pycon.org to PSSI server

vignesh vignesh.sarma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:06:18 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> We got the server reimaged, pycon.pssi.org.in is setup and running on it.
>> Older pycon sites are proxy_passed to pycon.anandology.com. (Once the
>> static dump is ready we can switch.)
>>

> We don't have an MX record for that domain, it just follows CNAME record
> for emails. I suggest wait until the email server setup is done.
>
> I'm working on the dumps, expect something my Monday.

Any updates on dumps?

Have you had a chance to write to pycon.org people to change the dns, for
in.pycon.org to be CNAME to pycon.pssi.org.in?

Dig still returns this:

$ dig in.pycon.org

;; ANSWER SECTION:
in.pycon.org. 6000 IN CNAME pycon.anandology.com.
pycon.anandology.com. 86400 IN A 205.147.96.46

>> Can you do the needful to CNAME in.pycon.org to pycon.pssi.org by
>> writing to PSF folks?
>> Email server is yet to be setup, will update MX record once done.
>>

> Sure, will ping them once the dumps are migrated.
>
> Anand

-Best
Vignesh