[Inpycon] Video Management in PyCon India 2015

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:47:53 CET 2015

]On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Kiran Jonnalagadda <jace at pobox.com> wrote:

> Video recording isn't in our commercial charter as a company, but we have
> no problem training someone who does want to take this up. If any
> volunteers want to upgrade to a paid service and earn from doing this, we
> will support them.

​Unless a) someone one of the past volunteers wants to take this up and
work ​with the budget mentioned earlier, and b) no table/desk is assigned
to hasgeek for the equipment, I dont see any other option besides
outsourcing it. If we find a good vendor, I think it's the right way to go
forward and will let the volunteers focus on other areas of the conference.