[Inpycon] Video Management in PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:46:25 CET 2015

> The PyCon crew is a doing a great job already, and I'm happy to continue
> offering equipment and training pro bono on behalf of HasGeek.

I think it not good to public provide feedback given by volunteer and their
experience . They  have already informed they don't want to volunteer for
this task this year.
Unless we don't find 2-3 experienced volunteers for this we can't take it
forward.
or
Hasgeek crew volunteer for this as they know equipment better.

--
Thanks,
Vijay