[Inpycon] Update on pycon openspace

Shanki Singh Gandhi ssg.bnv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:07:43 CEST 2015

Hi,

Update on Pycon OpenSpace,

- As per discussion on 29th Aug (Saturday) meetup. The plan is to carry
out OpenSpace on 1st floor Nimhans, which was supposed to be carried out in
Audi #3.

- For OpenSpace speaker will have 15-30 mins time slot for the talk.

- We have 2 full day to conduct OpenSpace, no sponsor talk in between.
Earlier plan was to give 1 hour time slot to sponsors in
between OpenSpace talks.

- CFP for OpenSpace will open on 2nd week of September, tentative date 11th
Sep 2015. CFP will be accepted for next 2 weeks.

- 5-6 volunteers will be needed to conduct OpenSpace, for that I will check
with Chandan.

- Logistics requirements are being planned out, such as sitting
arrangement, projector and micro phone required.

Thanks
-Shanki