[Inpycon] Call for Volunteers for finding Hotels and Hostels for PyCon India 2015

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:10:51 CEST 2015

Hello,

We need 2 Volunteers for finding Hotels and Hostels near or around NIMHANS
Convention Center, Bangalore for PyCon India 2015.

Below is the responsibilities:
[1.] Find Hotels and Hostels near or around NIMHANS Convention Center,
Bangalore
[2.] Compile the list and Update it on PyCon India 2015 website.

Note:
[1.] The volunteer must be from Bangalore
[2.] It requires your time and commitment, so that we can make PyCon India
2015 awesome.

If interested, Please reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar