[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Sat Aug 15 01:55:37 CEST 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 12:21 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
> wrote:
>>

>> I don't have any more energy or time for this.
>>
> then why did you start new thread in pssi mailing list  and replying there
> post this emails here. Two answer in two mailing list.

This is an incredibly hostile approach. Vijay, you should be
considerate about how your emails convey the tone and line of
questioning.

At some point in time I've interacted in person with most of the
individuals on this on-going and seemingly endless thread. In the
interest of all that is good, please take a step back and not write in
for a couple of days. It is somewhat obvious that this issue is not
going to resolve itself before PyCon India.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>