[Inpycon] Call for Volunteers for PyCon India DevSprint 2015

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:09:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

PyCon India 2015 is going to organize DevSprint on 02nd Oct, 2015.

We need Volunteers for DevSprint planning and execution.

Below is the responsibilities:
- Publicity about DevSrint on Social Media
- lookout for potential mentors and will be contacting various open source
organization to get more mentors to submit their proposal to CFP.
- Planning and help out participants on DevSprint Day

If interested, Please fill the Volunteer's form [
http://bit.ly/dev-sprint-volunteers ]

Note: It is a serious task, we need your full support for successful
execution of devsprint.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar