[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Anand B Pillai anandpillai at letterboxes.org
Fri Aug 14 05:59:45 CEST 2015

On Friday 14 August 2015 09:20 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 14 2015, Anand B Pillai wrote:
>

> [...]
>
>> May I suggest setting up a meeting to solve this with the
>> concerned people - Anand C and PSSI members with issues - getting
>> together and flushing out the hairy issues. It would be a lot
>> better than what looks like - waste of time and energy - in this
>> ML.
>
> This is easier said than done since Anand is in Vizag and most of
> the

> other folks are in Bangalore.

The point was that - at the end of it it seems to be some petty issues
that are holding this back which I feel are not getting resolved here
- - hence the suggestion.

I have had my discussions with PSSI members who are taking part in
this discussion - and it seems to be strong views on either side - but
nothing which cant be fixed by seeing eye to eye - so I thought a
meeting would make sense.

I didnt think of the practical side of it when making the suggestion.

Anyway, I feel we have wasted enough seconds writing emails to each
other on this and adding KBs to mailman archive in a server somewhere
in the North America, and nothing much to show for it.

- --
Regards,

- --Anand

Software Architect/Consultant