[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:48:22 CEST 2015

On 14 August 2015 at 00:03, Kracekumar Ramaraju <me at kracekumar.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>> So the way I see it, the "community" is not waiting for anything. I
>> believe they are waiting for more workshops so that they can learn
>> Python. In my humble opinion, from the look of the threads, I think
>> you Vijay, Anand C and Krace need to relax, sit together, and sort
>> this out.
>

> I would suggest you to stop portraying this as personal animosity.

I wasn't trying to, although reading through my mail again, I can see
how it can be read that way.

My point was that the context of most of the debate seemed to be lost
on the others who are on the list and looking at how no one else was
involving, it seemed that they didn't care as long as a tangible
outcome was there for this thread.

My apologies for expressing my views poorly.

--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com