[Inpycon] Freedom Hack

Akshay Rawat akshay.rawat618 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:46:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

What are you doing this Independence Day?

Nothing special? Why don't you join Freedom Hack and contribute back to the
society.

*About Freedom Hack:*
FreedomHack'15 is a 24-hour hackathon brought to you by The/Nudge
Foundation in partnership with InMobi, and will be held on *15-16 August,
2015* at the InMobi office in Bangalore. We invite developers, coders,
designers and marketers to come and hack for the challenging problems being
faced by some of our country's top NGOs.

In FreedomHack'15, some leading NGOs like Rang De, Swasti, Head Held High,
Swasth and Morph are partnering with The/Nudge Foundation to share their
challenges and these challenges are open to you guys to hack on; giving you
the opportunity to hack on some real life challenges. So, this is your
chance to give back to the community through power of your ideas.

The hack challenges are a mix of design and technology solutions and
mission experts from the participating NGOs will be around during the event
to help you.

Do browse these <http://freedomhack.thenudge.org/challenges.html> problem
statements before registering.
You can find more details at freedomhack.thenudge.org
For any queries, please write to freedomhack at thenudge.org

Hope to see you this Independence Day.
Do register and pass it on to your friends, local geek hangouts and meetup
groups.

Regards,
Freedom Hack Team
#FreedomHack