[Inpycon] Child Care facility @ PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 10:29:46 CEST 2015

As per Initial plan each participants will share 50% of cost  remaining 50%
of the cost can be shared by PyCon India team. We will not be paying
upfront to vendors.
Max number of kids: 30-35.
For us it will cost us  250 X 3X 35 = 26250 and Food cost for the kids.

If we have cost issue we can ask participant to share full cost but get
this facility this year.
This will help lot of female developer to attend conference .

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 26 2015, vijay kumar wrote:
>
> > Hi All, We have got confirmation from Childhood Cuddle & Care to help
> > us with Child care facility at venue.  Charges: Rs 500 per child per
> > day . They will be available for 3 days.
>
> I'm not clear on the pricing. Is it something that participants will
> have to pay for separately? Or do we pay something to the vendors
> upfront based on an expected number of children?
>
> Also, it would be nice to publicise this a little to see how many will
> avail of the facility. If the projected numbers are very low and this
> costs us money, it might be better to scrap it.
>
> [...]
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal