[Inpycon] Ticket prices.

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:04:26 CEST 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are planning to open registrations by the first week of May.
According to the expenses, we have come up with the pricing tiers for
tickets. Per head cost for the conference comes around to Rs. 1200.
This includes breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks on both the days, plus
a T-shirt.

Pricing tiers:

1. Early Python            : Rs. 1000 (150 tickets. No cancellation.
Transferable)
2. Regular Python        : Rs. 1200
3. Late Python             : Rs. 1800
4. Student Python        : Rs. 1000
5. On-the-spot Python : Rs. 2500 (For two days. One day tickets are
harder to manage considering time and effort. We'll see if we can
manage it and issue accordingly)

6. Workshop Python    : Rs. 1500 (Per workshop. 30 people per
workshop. We will be paying a handsome honorarium for the workshop
instructors)

Let us know your thoughts.

Cheers!

--