[Inpycon] Feedback and improvement suggestion

Khan, Azher Ullah (HP Converged Cloud) azher-ullah.khan at hp.com
Tue Sep 30 05:44:34 CEST 2014

Hi bala,

Please find the videos at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/user/inpycon

Cheers,
Azher Khan

-----Original Message-----
From: Inpycon [mailto:inpycon-bounces+azher-ullah.khan=hp.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Balabhaskar Kalapatapu
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:59 AM
To: Mailing list for the PyCon India conference
Subject: Re: [Inpycon] Feedback and improvement suggestion

hi,

my humble request , kindly share the videos and pdf  as the presentation so that I can learn from it

its my suggestion is make on line presence like the webinar etc and also the real time video access so that people like me are unable to attend at the last hour,

and also we can watch it even on mobile makes us very happy as we will get.

with best regards,

yours

k.bala bhaskar

On 9/29/14, Saimadhav Heblikar <saimadhavheblikar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 September 2014 09:17, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>     Please share your feedback and improvement point for us so we can
>> make PyCon India 2015 much better.
>>

> Hi,
>
> This was my first PyCon and I don't know how things are/were
> before/elsewhere, but here's my 2cents.
>
> It would have been great to have some time gap between sessions. Even
> 5-10 minutes would have been fine. I found myself rushing hopping
> auditoriums, only to  miss the Q/A at one and the introduction at the
> other.
>

> --
> Regards
> Saimadhav Heblikar