[Inpycon] Volunteers Required: Video Management Task

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:16:27 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:13 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Kiran for make expectation clear  this will help volunteer to plan
> thing accordingly.
>
> One more point i want to add
>
> We can use 26th whole day for setup as audi 1 and audi 2 both will be free
> as workshops will happen in 2 rooms upstair and audi 3.

I don't think that is a good idea. IIRC, those rooms don't have AC, audio
setup, projectors and not good seating setup, and it is hard to get wifi
working there.

> we are not planning to cover capture workshops video this year.

I think we should try what we tried last year. We don't promise to record
video of workshops, but try our best to capture them. Only if we try we'll
know if something fails and it is important to try in the same rooms with
the same A/V setup.

I strongly suggest to keep the workshops in Audi 1,2&3 and aim for
recording the training sessions.

Anand