[Inpycon] Open spaces & Lightning Talks

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:59:36 CEST 2014

>From last year sponsor's were clear they need platform to show case there
company and work  for that we decide to offer them open space to show case
instead of giving main audi.

Each platinum/glod sponsor's get 1 hour slot to show case about there
technologies, internal architecture of products( which is one big factor
for sponsor to come this year).

Open space took serious shape this year and i still don't think we will
have conflict unless we don't plan better .That exact reason i said  lead
work with me closely so we don't upset anyone participants and sponsors.

Hope thing are clear now. Lead lets get offline to discuss on this better.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Arvi Krishnaswamy <arvi at alumni.iastate.edu>
wrote:

> Vijay,
>

> Last year, we'd used Audi 3 for some open space discussions. Was that with
> permission of the sponsor?  If that was the case, can we get speak to them
> about using Audi 3 for half a day on both days?  That would permit
> collaboration of the community in the open space on the other half.
> Shrayas/Jaseem - chime in if this would work for you.
>
> Also, I dont see the open space on the sponsorship prospectus. If this was
> an optional add on, what exactly was offered, and under what terms?
>
> -A
>

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We are giving them Audi 3 that our open space  as last year.

>>> add from last year.
>>> sponsor's and participants.
>>>
>>> This shouldn't be a problem. ​We can give them one of the rooms in the
>>> first floor. If I remember right, Aerospike, one of the sponsors of
>>> FifthElephant (HasGeek), conducted at Nihmans also had one of the rooms up
>>> there.
>>>
>>> Jaseem is leading it. ​He'll be the one coordinating with you

>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Vijay kumar Bang

Thanks,