[Inpycon] Lightning Talks @ Pycon India

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Tue Sep 9 08:47:00 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:

> online + offline is good. But we need to ensure that both are in sync at
> all times. How are we going to do that ? How about at the common area,
> we have a kiosk setup for inputs, and a display showing the current
> submissions and votes ?

​I think ​someone was looking into setting up a projector that would rotate
through screens - the schedule, twitter streams, and other feeds. If that
happens, we could rotate through this.  Voting and inputs would still need
to be via their own systems for now I think - not sure how feasible a kiosk
is?