[Inpycon] Can I get Python Stickers for Workshop

Rahul Mahale rahul.mahale123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:01:27 CEST 2014

As I am conducting python workshop in Nashik, I am willing to connect it
with Python Express and for the same I have registered as a trainer on
pythonexpress.in, but College organizer is not able to setup new workshop
event as it gives the error as shown in this image Screenshot of Error
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30e52uAuOHmdko5b25iSElUOUE2ZkVfdWlqbkJQVGs4YS1N/edit?usp=sharing>
So
I am not able to express the interest in the Workshop.
As in last thread
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2014-August/008689.html> I was
asked to register the organizer on Python Express for stickers.

So Can I get the stickers on or before 5th September at Nashik as I am
conducting a Workshop on 6th September ?

Thanks and Regards:-
--

*Rahul.R.Mahale.*